Systems Operations on AWS is designed to teach those in a Systems Administrator or Developer Operations (DevOps) role how to create automatable and repeatable deployments of networks and systems on the AWS Cloud. The course covers the specific AWS features and tools related to configuration and deployment, in addition to best practices for configuring and deploying systems.
Systems Operations on AWS
Voor wie is deze cursus?
System administrators, Software developers, especially those in a Developer Operations (DevOps) role
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
- Attended the AWS Technical Essentials course
- Background in either software development or systems administration
- Some experience with maintaining operating systems at the command line (shell scripting in Linux environments, cmd or PowerShell in Windows)
- Basic knowledge of networking protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP)
- Systems Operations on AWS Overview
- Networking in the Cloud
- Computing in the Cloud
- Storage and Archiving in the Cloud
- Monitoring in the Cloud
- Managing Resource Consumption in the Cloud
- Configuration Management in the Cloud
- Creating Scalable Deployments in the Cloud
- Creating Automated and Repeatable Deployments
This course is designed to teach you how to:
- Use standard AWS infrastructure features such as Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Elastic Load Balancing, and Auto Scaling from the command line.
- Use AWS CloudFormation and other automation technologies to produce stacks of AWS resources that can be deployed in an automated, repeatable fashion.
- Build functioning virtual private networks with Amazon VPC from the ground up using the AWS Management Console.
- Deploy Amazon EC2 instances using command line calls and troubleshoot the most common problems with instances.
- Monitor the health of Amazon EC2 instances and other AWS services.
- Manage user identity, AWS permissions, and security in the cloud.
- Manage resource consumption in an AWS account using tools such as Amazon CloudWatch, tagging, and Trusted Advisor.
- Select and implement the best strategy for creating reusable Amazon EC2 instances.
- Configure a set of Amazon EC2 instances that launch behind a load balancer, with the system scaling up and down in response to demand.
- Edit and troubleshoot a basic AWS CloudFormation stack definition.
Boek je training
Vul uw gegevens in om uw boeking te bevestigen.