This new three days training module lets the trainees know about the potential of Python as a programming language. Open to people who already know about any structured language (like C, C++ or Java), this course teaches how de design Python scripts, perform data treatments and how to maintain a Python script collection.
Python – Basics
Who should attend this course?
This course is intended for new and experienced programmers who want to learn how to write and troubleshoot Python code.
Before attending this course, students must know and master a structured programming language like C, C++, Java.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Know all the possibilities of Python
- Be able to perform “system” scripts, data processing, simple supervision
- Be able to maintain a fleet of Python scripts
Module 1: Python Overview
- Python History
- Available IDE (s)
Module 2: Python object types
- Containers (Tuples, Lists, Dictionaries, Set)
- Type properties
Module 3: Good practices
- Writing rules, naming
- Doc strings
- Structuring a Python file
Module 4: The instructions
- Execution of a Python program, LGI rule
- Sequential, conditional, loop programming
- Definition and call of functions
- Functions: definition / call / parameter management /returned values
Module 5: Error handling
- Exceptions, mechanism of implementation
- The traceback
Module 6: The standard Python library
- The built-in functions, and those on the containers: map, filter, zip
- The sys modules, os
- The datetime, time modules
Module 7: Object-Oriented Programming
- The object, instance of a class
- The class and instance attributes
- The structure of a Python object (functions dir, vars, the variable __dict__
functions getattr, setattr, delattr, __slots__ interest )
- Simple, multiple inheritance
Book your training
Enter your information to confirm your booking.