Based on a single case study that will be used throughout the full project lifecycle (Pre-project – Initiation – Delivery – Closure), the participants will have the opportunity to practice the theoretical concepts that have been taught during the ‘Project Management Fundamentals’ module.
Project Management – Practitioners Boot Camp
Who should attend this course?
Anyone wanting to deepen and put into practice the project management concepts taught during the ‘Project Management – Fundamentals’ training course module.
Taking the Project Management Fundamentals training course module prior is highly recommended.
At the end of the training course, the participants will be able to:
- Analyze the project context
- Draft the prerequisites for initiating a project
- Identify and categorize the project stakeholders
- Set up the key components required for planning a project
- Manage the quality within a project environment
- Manage the risks and issues within a project environment
- Ensure project monitoring and control
- Identify and set up project closure activities
- SWOT / PESTEL analysis
- Organizational culture assessment
- Project definition
- Justification and assessment of project viability (Business Case)
- Project organization
- Description of project deliverable(s)
- Project approach
- Product breakdown structure
- Product flow diagram
- Gantt chart
- Work package definition
- Issue management
- Risk management
Project Monitoring and Control
- Progress reports
- Performance reports
- Closure activities
- Benefits review plan