By the end of this course, you will be able to determine which of the two tools, PivotTables and PowerPivot, is most effective for your analysis needs. In the context of PowerPivot, you will be able to consider teamwork strategies to centralise your data for analysis. Participants in this course should have a good analytical mind and master the calculation and sorting/filtering tool of Microsoft Excel.
Excel 2019/365 Power Pivot
Who should attend this course?
Anyone who wants to create a centralized analysis sheet. PowerPivot is a tool that allows you to stay in constant connection with external data files such as XLSX, CSV, TXT, ACCDB…
Good analytical skills and proficiency in Excel, Pivot Table calculation and sorting/filtering tools.
At the end of this training you will be able to let you know which of the 2 tools between Pivot Table and PowerPivot is the most effective to meet your analysis needs. As part of PowerPivot, you will be able to consider teamwork strategies to centralize your data to be analyzed.
Revisions of the Efficient Method for Creating PivotTables
- On unique tables
- Multiple tables to connect
- Les Segments
The power of Power Pivot
- The advantages of Power Pivot
Import data into Power Pivot
- Prepare your data
- Import from a relational database
- Import from a text or csv file
- Import from an Excel file
- Import from internal data – Excel table
- Update your data
Create your own data model
- Prepare your data model
- Establish a team strategy to promote data centralization and analysis
- Create relationships
- Create a Power PivotTable analysis
Create calculated columns
- Understanding DAX Functions for Establishing Relationships Between Tables
- Create calculated columns
Book your training
Enter your information to confirm your booking.