Ansible is a popular Software Configuration Management tool. This training course is designed to get you up and running with the Ansible essentials quickly. Through a set of guided hands-on labs, you will learn how to install and configure Ansible and how to create and run playbooks to configure systems.
Who should attend this course?
IT Specialists, DevOps Engineers and System Administrators who are looking to use Ansible to automate Configuration Management.
Some experience of using and managing Linux, MacOS, or Windows with the command line.
Introduction to Ansible
- What is Ansible and Why Ansible?
- Terminology and architecture of Ansible
- Install Ansible
- Configuring SSH and sudo for Ansible
- Ansible Hosts Inventory File
- The Ansible configuration file
Implementing Ansible Playbooks
- Ansible Playbooks Structure
- Plays and Playbooks
- Overview of Common Modules
- Running Tasks with Module calls
- Defining Variables. Conditional and Loops
- Ansible Facts
File manipulation with ansible
- Working with the File and Copy Modules
- Downloading files
- Editing files
- Working with file archives
- Using Notify
- Running Operations on Change
- Running multiple tasks with Ansible Handlers
- Using Variables in Handlers
Debugging and Troubleshooting Ansible
- Debugging Plays
- Debugging Roles
- Debugging Blocks
- Debugging Tasks
- Troubleshoot the Ansible control machine and managed nodes
Book your training
Enter your information to confirm your booking.