This course is specifically designed to provide you with the proven, practical body of project management knowledge and skills that you need to demonstrate project management mastery on the job. Additionally, this course can be a significant part of your preparation for the Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification Exam. The skills and knowledge you gain in this course will help you avoid making costly mistakes and increase your competitive edge in the project management profession.
Project Management Professional (PMI-PMP)
Qui devrait suivre ce cours?
This course is designed for individuals who have on-the-job project management experience regardless of whether their formal job role is project manager, who are not certified project management professionals, and who might or might not have received formal project management training.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have experience with basic project management concepts and have some working experience with project management. You can obtain this level of skills and knowledge by taking one of our courses with the following topics:
- Introduction to Project Management
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Agile and Scrum fundamentals
Much of the work you do can be organized as a project. The ability to successfully define and subsequently manage a project is quickly leaving the realm of the extraordinary and is becoming a core competency for many organisations. Managing a project is not easy and project management skills do not come naturally to many people.
The course enables candidates to develop professionally, increase their project management skills, apply a formalized and standards-based approach to project management, and seek career advancement by moving into a formal project manager job role, as well as to apply for Project Management Institute, Inc. (PMI)® Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification.
Form a team :
- Define team ground rules
- Negotiate project agreements
- Strengthen team members and stakeholders
- Train team members and stakeholders
- Engage and support virtual teams
- a common understanding of a project
Start the project:
- Determine appropriate project methodology and practices
- Plan and manage project scope
- Plan and manage budget and resources
- Plan and manage the schedule
- Plan and manage the quality of products and deliverables
- Integrate project planning activities
- Plan and manage purchases
- Establish the governance structure of the project
- Plan and manage the closure of a project or phase.
Get the job done:
- Assess and manage risks
- Execute a project to bring value to the business lines
- Manage communications
- Engage stakeholders
- Create project products
- Manage project changes
- Manage project issues
- Ensure knowledge transfer for project continuity
Keeping the team on track:
- Lead a team
- Support Team Performance
- Addressing and Removing Barriers, Barriers and Blockages
- Managing Conflict
- Collaborate with stakeholders
- Mentor stakeholders
- Apply emotional intelligence to promote team performance.
Keep the business in mind:
- Manage compliance requirements
- Assess and deliver project benefits and value
- Assess and address changes in internal and external business environments
- Support organizational change
- Employ continuous process improvement.
The exam is comprised of:
- 180 Questions
- 230 Minutes to complete the exam
- Two 10-minute breaks for computer-based tests
- No scheduled breaks for paper-based exams
- Questions will be a combination of Multiple Choice, Multiple Responses, Matching, Hotspot and Limited Fill-in-the-Blank
Réservez votre formation
Entrez vos informations pour confirmer votre réservation.