An intensive 3-days programming course to implement, create and manage smart-contracts in the Ethereum Blockchain.
Smart Contract Programming
Who should attend this course?
Developers, IT Project Managers
This course covers infrastructure, development and tools related to the Blockchain Technology. Achievement is the programmation and the infrastructure management of a smart-contract based on the Ethereum Blockchain.
At the end of the session, you will be able to:
- Design Infrastructure for Ethereum Blockchain implementation
- Create smart-contract
- Manage smart-contract
Day 1 – General and Technical Introduction
- Blockchain Definition
- Asymmetric cryptography (public and private key)
- The Bitcoin Blockchain
- Ethereum and smart contracts overview
- Bitcoin Node
- Deterministric key algorythm
- Creating and signing payment
- Use case : monitoring program
Day 2 – Technical implementation
- Ether – gas
- Ethereum ecosystem, DApps and DAOs
- Hyperledger Presentation
- Beyond Bitcoin and Ethereum
Day 3 – Development
- Framework and development kit
- Interface, librairies, programming
- Go-ethereum client
- Account management and mining
- Solidity programming language
- Contract deployment
- Contract interaction
Book your training
Enter your information to confirm your booking.