Deploy, configure, manage, and migrate virtual environments Red Hat Virtualization with exam (RH319) teaches and validates the skills needed to deploy, administer, and operate virtual machines in your organization using Red Hat® Virtualization. Through numerous hands-on exercises, you will demonstrate the ability to deploy and configure the Red Hat Virtualization infrastructure and use it to provision and manage virtual machines. This offering also prepares you for and includes the Red Hat Certified Specialist in Virtualization exam. This offering is based on Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 4.3 and Red Hat Enterprise Linux® 7.6 and 8, as well as Red Hat Hyperconverged Infrastructure for Virtualization 1.6.
RH319 – Red Hat Virtualization with exam
Who should attend this course?
These audiences may be interested in becoming a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Red Hat Virtualization: Linux system administrators who are responsible for, or seeking responsibility for, implementing and managing virtualization infrastructures. System administrators from other platforms. Any Red Hat Certified Engineers (RHCE®) who wishes to become a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA).
Experience using Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization. Red Hat Certified Systems Administrators or those with equivalent experience
Course content summary
- Configure Red Hat Virtualization
- Configure networking and storage for use with Red Hat Virtualization
- Manage user accounts and access to the Red Hat Virtualization environment
- Install and manage virtual machines in Red Hat Virtualization
- Use templates for rapid virtual machine deployment
- Manage virtual machine snapshots and images
- Migrate virtual machines and explore high-availability options
- Red Hat Virtualization overview
Explain the purpose and architecture of Red Hat Virtualization.
- Install and configure Red Hat Virtualization
Install a minimal Red Hat Virtualization environment and use it to create a virtual machine.
- Create and manage data centers and clusters
Organize hypervisors into groups using data centers and clusters.
- Manage user accounts and roles
Configure user accounts using a central directory service, then use roles to assign access to resources based on job responsibilities.
- Scale Red Hat Virtualization infrastructure
Add Red Hat Virtualization hosts automatically, configure Red Hat Enterprise Linux hosts when appropriate, and move and remove hosts from data centers as needed.
- Manage Red Hat Virtualization networks
Separate network traffic into multiple networks on one or more interfaces to improve the performance and security of Red Hat Virtualization.
- Manage Red Hat Virtualization storage
Create and manage data storage domains.
- Deploy and manage virtual machines
Operate virtual machines in the Red Hat Virtualization environment.
- Migrate virtual machines
Migrate and control automatic migration of virtual machines.
- Manage virtual machine images
Manage virtual machine snapshots and disk images.
- Back up and upgrade Red Hat Virtualization
Back up, restore, and upgrade the software in a Red Hat Virtualization environment.
- Explore high-availability practices
Explain procedures to improve the resilience and reliability of Red Hat Virtualization by removing single points of failure and implementing high-availability features.
- Perform comprehensive review
Demonstrate skills learned in this course by installing and configuring Red Hat Virtualization; using the platform to create and manage virtual machines; and backing up and updating components of Red Hat Virtualization.
Book your training
Enter your information to confirm your booking.