This course will give comprehensive details of the various PRINCE2® 6th Ed. processes, components, techniques, and how they all fit together. You will also learn how to apply the PRINCE2® 6th Ed. techniques using an actual scenario. On completion of the course you will be able to set up an appropriate form of project organisation and structure in accordance with PRINCE2® 6th Ed. The exam is included.
PRINCE2® 6th Ed. Practitioner e-Learning (exam included)
Who should attend this course?
- Project Managers, Team Managers, Project Engineers
- Portfolio Managers
- Project Support
- Principals, Senior Responsible Owners
- Project Buyers, Project Management Consultants
Certificate PRINCE2® 6th Ed. foundation. Experience in managing (sub)project preferred.
Your competence after the training
By using PRINCE2® 6th Ed. project managers can divide the project into manageable stages that enable them to plan accurately. That way, you finish your projects on time and within budget!
- Understand the total concept of PRINCE2® 6th Ed. in detail
- Be able to apply PRINCE2® 6th Ed. in all aspects to a project
- Organize and run the project in a balanced way
- Execute the project balancing all stakeholders interests
- Give founded comments on all aspects and documents of a project
PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited / The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited.
- Access to e-learning materials is granted for one year.
- This e-Learning includes a voucher for an online proctored exam which can be requested at any time and is itself valid for one year.
Book your training
Enter your information to confirm your booking.