Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSD) v1.0 is a 5-day course that introduces wireless engineers to concepts they need to know when planning advanced designs of Cisco wireless products. The course covers design specifics from scenario design concepts, through the installation phase, and into postdeployment validation.
Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSD)
Who should attend this course?
Wireless network engineers, Sales engineers, Network designers
Before taking this course, you should have: General knowledge of networks and wireless networks, Routing and switching knowledge
Attending one of these Cisco courses below will help you prepare for this course: Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA), Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR), Understanding Cisco Wireless Foundations (WLFNDU)
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Implement network settings to provide a secure wireless network infrastructure
- Implement a secure wireless client and troubleshoot wireless client connectivity issues
- Implement and troubleshoot QoS in wireless networks
- Implement and troubleshoot advanced capabilities in wireless network services
- Securing and Troubleshooting the Wireless Network Infrastructure
- Implementing and Troubleshooting Secure Client Connectivity
- Implementing and Troubleshooting Quality of Service (QoS) in Wireless Networks
- Implementing and Troubleshooting Advanced Wireless Network Services
Book your training
Enter your information to confirm your booking.