The two-day GDPR Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage a compliance framework with regard to the protection of personal data. During this training course, you will be able to understand the fundamental privacy principles and become familiar with the role of the Data Protection Officer. “PECB Certified GDPR Foundation” exam included.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Foundation
Who should attend this course?
- Individuals involved in Personal Data Protection and Information Security
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main privacy principles
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Data Protection
There are no formal prerequisites for this course
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the General Data Protection Regulation requirements and the fundamental principles of privacy
- Understand the obligations, roles and responsibilities of the Data Protection Officer
- Understand the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques to effectively participate in the implementation process of a compliance framework with regard to the protection of personal data
The following content will be described
- Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of the General Data Protection Regulation
- Domain 2: General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)