Forget VBA and discover Power Query to automate your data collection. This tool allows you to create complex queries without programming. Participants in our training courses should have a very good knowledge of Excel.
Excel 2019/365 Power Query – Level 1
Who should attend this course?
Thanks to a functional and non-developer interface, facilitate the work of those who have to make data from multiple sources analyzable on a daily basis in order to make it understandable for everyone in Excel and/or Power BI.
Participants in our training courses should have a very good knowledge of Excel
Forget VBA and discover Power Query to automate the recovery of your data. This tool allows you to create complex queries without programming!
Familiarize yourself with the Power Query environment
- Know how to switch from Excel to Power Query and vice versa
- Call Power Query mode from data stored in Excel
- Know how to load data in connection/Table/Pivot Table & Pivot Chart mode
Connect multitudes of data sources
- Know how to import data from different sources into Power Query
- csv text
Data transformation operation
- Manage columns and rows to keep
- Rename headers
- Split columns
- Group data (subtotals)
- Adapt data types to analysis needs (+ automatic detection)
- Create header row
- Replace/Adapt Values
- Perform calculated operations
- On Numbers (Stat, Rounding, Information…)
- On Dates (Year, Anniversary,… )
- Group columns to create structured data
Add Columns Operation
- Adding column from selection
- Adding Custom Column
- Column duplication
- Format columns
- Retrieve data from columns
Practical exercises and real-life scenario + Tips and Tricks
Book your training
Enter your information to confirm your booking.