Forget VBA and discover Power Query to automate your data collection. This tool allows you to create complex queries without programming. Participants in our training courses should have a very good knowledge of Excel.
Excel 2019/365 Power Query – Level 1
Who should attend this course?
Thanks to a functional and non-developer interface, facilitate the work of those who have to make data from multiple sources analyzable on a daily basis in order to make it understandable for everyone in Excel and/or Power BI.
Participants in our training courses should have a very good knowledge of Excel
Forget VBA and discover Power Query to automate the recovery of your data. This tool allows you to create complex queries without programming!
- Familiarize yourself with the Power Query environment
- Connect multitudes of data sources
- Data transformation operation
- Add Columns Operation
- Practical exercises and real-life scenario + Tips and Tricks
Familiarize yourself with the Power Query environment
- Know how to switch from Excel to Power Query and vice versa
- Call Power Query mode from data stored in Excel
- Know how to load data in connection/Table/Pivot Table & Pivot Chart mode
Connect multitudes of data sources
- Know how to import data from different sources into Power Query
- csv text
Data transformation operation
- Manage columns and rows to keep
- Rename headers
- Split columns
- Group data (subtotals)
- Adapt data types to analysis needs (+ automatic detection)
- Create header row
- Replace/Adapt Values
- Perform calculated operations
- On Numbers (Stat, Rounding, Information…)
- On Dates (Year, Anniversary,… )
- Group columns to create structured data
Add Columns Operation
- Adding column from selection
- Adding Custom Column
- Column duplication
- Format columns
- Retrieve data from columns
Practical exercises and real-life scenario + Tips and Tricks
Book your training
Enter your information to confirm your booking.