Red Hat OpenStack Administration I: Core Operations for Cloud Operators (CL110) is designed for system administrators who are intending to implement a cloud computing environment using OpenStack. You will learn how to configure, use, and maintain Red Hat® OpenStack Platform.
CL110 – Red Hat OpenStack Administration I: Core Operations for Cloud Operators
Who should attend this course?
This course is designed for cloud users who deploy application instances and stacks, domain operators who manage resources and security for cloud users, and any other cloud personnel interested in, or responsible for, maintaining applications on private or hybrid OpenStack clouds. Any cloud persona, or personnel with roles that include performing technology evaluation, should attend this course to learn RHOSP operation and application deployment methods.
Become a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or demonstrate equivalent experience. If you are not a RHCSA, you can take a skill assessment to gauge your level of knowledge.
Introduction to the Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite
- Review the architecture and major components of the Red Hat JBoss BPM Suite.
- Install BPMS, JBoss Developer Studio, BPMS and BRMS tooling, and a first application.
Basic business process modeling
- Create business process models using the tooling in JBDS.
BPMS application integration and deployment
- Create an application that uses a business process.
- Deploy the application to the BPMS server.
Test and debug BPMS applications
- Create a unit test for a BPMS application.
- Debug the application in JBoss Developer Studio.
Advanced business process modeling
- Create more complex business processes.
- Use the dashboard builder to monitor and control processes.
- Use the simulation engine extension to simulate a business process.