This training is a comprehensive study of core Java 11. It teaches the object-oriented programming concepts, the utilities and APIs of Java 11, the Java Platform Module System (JPMS), the functional programming, and other Java 11 features. Through hands-on exercises, you’ll expand your knowledge of Java SE 11, while building your Java skill set. The course is completely aligned with the Oracle Java SE 11 Developer Exam 1Z0-819
Programming in Java 11
Qui devrait suivre ce cours?
Java Developers, Java Enterprise Developers, Java Applications Architects.
Participants should master the essentials in Java language and/or in any other object-oriented programming language.
Review of Java Basics
- Primitive types and wrapper classes
- Declarations, expressions, instructions
- Blocks, conditional structures and loops
- The enumerations
- Exception handling
Object Oriented Programming concepts
- Classes and instances
- Encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism
- Overriding methods
- Type comparison, casting
- hashCode(), equals(), finalize() and toString()
Java Utility classes
- String, StringBuilder and StringBuffer
- Local dates and times. Time zones and daylight saving time.
- Byte and character streams.
- Manipulate files. API NIO 2.
- The Collections framework
Java Platform Module System (JPMS)
- The interest of the modules
- The syntax of module-info.java
- Compile and run a modular application
- Services and Reflection
- Interoperate with old libraries
- Lambda expressions
- Method references
- Functional interfaces
- Stream API
- Suppliers, Consumers, Predicates and Functions
Multi-threading and Concurrency
- Processes and threads
- Control the execution of a thread
- The high-level java.util.concurrent API
- Use Executors and ThreadPools
- Asynchronous programming
- Thread-safe collections
JDBC (Java Database Connectivity)
- Architecture of JDBC
- Connecting to a database
- Perform database queries
- Use of stored procedures
- Transaction management
Réservez votre formation
Entrez vos informations pour confirmer votre réservation.