This course will give comprehensive details of the various PRINCE2® 6th Ed. processes, components, techniques, and how they all fit together. You will also learn how to apply the PRINCE2® techniques using an actual scenario. On completion of the course you will be able to set up an appropriate form of project organisation and structure in accordance with PRINCE2® 6th Ed. The exam is included.
PRINCE2® Practitioner e-Learning (exam included)
Qui devrait suivre ce cours?
- Project Managers, Team Managers, Project Engineers
- Portfolio Managers
- Project Support
- Principals, Senior Responsible Owners
- Project Buyers, Project Management Consultants
Certificate PRINCE2® 6th Ed. foundation. Experience in managing (sub)project preferred.
Your competence after the training
By using PRINCE2® 6th Ed. project managers can divide the project into manageable stages that enable them to plan accurately. That way, you finish your projects on time and within budget!
- Understand the total concept of PRINCE2® 6th Ed. in detail
- Be able to apply PRINCE2® 6th Ed. in all aspects to a project
- Organize and run the project in a balanced way
- Execute the project balancing all stakeholders interests
- Give founded comments on all aspects and documents of a project
PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited / The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited.
- Access to e-learning materials is granted for one year.
- This e-Learning includes a voucher for an online proctored exam which can be requested at any time and is itself valid for one year.
Réservez votre formation
Entrez vos informations pour confirmer votre réservation.