The goal of this course is to provide a full understanding of the fundamental principles of requirements engineering and to enhance the knowledge and practical experience in the domains of requirements engineering and requirements management. This three-day training course is a preparation for the exam “Foundation Certificate in Software Testing” and is accredited by ISTQB and ISEB. Live Virtual Class
ISTQB Foundation (CTFL)
Qui devrait suivre ce cours?
This course is intended for anyone involved in testing and quality matters, including test engineers, test managers, test consultants, project managers and quality managers.
Current or aspiring test professionals
This three-day training course is a preparation for the exam “Foundation Certificate in Software Testing” and is accredited by ISTQB and ISEB. When you pass the exam, you receive a certificate that is recognised by ISTQB. At present, over 200.000 test professionals are already ISTQB accredited.
The goal of this course is to provide a full understanding of the fundamental principles of testing and explain the testing terminology. The course also provides an overview of different test design techniques, both dynamic and static and how to apply them.
Each participant will have gained knowledge about following topics:
- The differences between the testing levels and targets
- Black and white box approaches to all levels of testing
- The differences between the various types of review and Static Analysis
- Aspects of test planning, estimation, monitoring and control
- Better communication through understanding standard definitions of terms
- The different types of testing tools and the best way of implementing those tools.
At the end of the course, participants will have the opportunity to take an exam and obtain the “ISTQB Foundation Certificate in Software Testing”.
The exam will be held in the afternoon of the third day of training, please note that studying the course is required in order to pass the certification exam!
- Definitions, standard terminology (ISTQB)
- Risk management and test strategy
- Budgeting, time pressure, risks and pitfalls
Test Life Cycles
- Test life cycle models (who, what and when)
- Entry and exit criteria
- Master test planning
- Advantages of early defect removal
Static and Dynamic Testing
- Static techniques (e.g. reviews, inspections and walkthroughs, code metrics)
- White box techniques (different types of coverage)
- Black box techniques (e.g. equivalence partitioning, boundary value analysis, decision tables, state transition testing)
- Test organisations
- Test planning, test management and project management
- Configuration management
- Problem management
- Test ware, test deliverables and re-use
- Different types of tools (CAST)
- Value, advantages and disadvantages, ROI
- Data-driven testing
- Implementation and maintenance
Réservez votre formation
Entrez vos informations pour confirmer votre réservation.