The ISMS Foundation training course is an entry-level course developed based on the ISO/IEC 27001 requirements. In this two-day course, participants are provided with a fundamental understanding of the Information Security Management System (ISMS). Individuals will have the opportunity to gain a basic understanding of ISO/IEC 27001 requirements, controls, and associated terminology and concepts.
ISMS Foundation (ISO/IEC 27001)
Qui devrait suivre ce cours?
- Entry-level professionals of an information security team.
- Personnel of organizations intending to complement their on-the-job training related to information security.
- New ICT professionals wanting to increase their competency in information security.
- Become familiar with the vocabulary of the ISO/IEC 27001.
- Understand the structure of the ISO/IEC 27001.
- Become familiar with the mandatory clauses of the ISO/IEC 27001.
- Become familiar with the controls of the ISO/IEC 27001.
- Training Approach
- Trainer Slides
- Candidate Handbook
- Introduction to ISO/IEC 27001 Requirements
- Context of the Organization
- Performance Evaluation
- Introduction to ISO/IEC 27001 Controls
- Information Security Policies
- Organization of Information Security
- Human Resource Security
- Asset Management
- Access Control
- Physical and Environmental Security
- Introduction to ISO/IEC 27001 Controls (continued)
- Operations Security
- Communications Security
- System Development and Maintenance
- Supplier Relationships
- Information Security Incident Management
- Information Security Aspects of Business Continuity Management
Examination and Certification
Individuals interested in ISO/IEC 27001 Foundation certification will have the opportunity to undergo TreccerT examination and pursue certification. Candidates can take TreccerT certification exam as part of our training sessions, which are provided by TreccerT partners, including Nitroxis.
The ISMS Foundation exam consists of 40 multiplechoice questions. Candidates have 1 hour to complete the exam.
The ISMS Foundation certification demonstrates that an individual comprehends the structure and approach of an Information Security Management System (ISMS) based on the requirements of the ISO/IEC 27001. Being TreccerT ISMS Foundation Certified provides you with the opportunity to further advance your credentials or certification level within the TreccerT Certification Path
Réservez votre formation
Entrez vos informations pour confirmer votre réservation.