Red Hat OpenShift Administration III: Scaling Kubernetes Deployments in the Enterprise expands upon the skills required to plan, implement, and manage OpenShift® clusters in the enterprise. You will learn how to support a growing number of stakeholders, applications, and users to achieve large-scale deployments.
DO381 – Red Hat OpenShift Administration III: Scaling Kubernetes Deployments in the Enterprise with exam
Qui devrait suivre ce cours?
Cluster engineers (systems administrators, cloud administrators, or cloud engineers) focused on planning, designing, and implementing production-grade OpenShift clusters. Cluster engineers require automation skills to scale their manpower to provision and manage an increasing population of clusters, applications, and users, at the same time ensuring these clusters remain in compliance with corporate standards. Site reliability engineers (SREs) focused on keeping OpenShift clusters and applications running without disruption. SREs are interested in troubleshooting infrastructure and application issues with OpenShift clusters and require automation skills to reduce the time to identify, diagnose, and remediate issues.
Complete Red Hat OpenShift Administration I (DO280) and become a Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration. Complete Red Hat System Administration II (RH134) and become a Red Hat Certified System Administrator.
- Manage OpenShift cluster operators and add operators.
- Automate OpenShift management tasks using Ansible® playbooks.
- Create and schedule cluster administration jobs.
- Implement GitOps workflows using Jenkins.
- Integrate OpenShift with enterprise authentication.
- Query and visualize cluster-wide logs, metrics, and alerts.
- Manage both shared, file-based storage and non-shared, block-based storage.
- Manage machine sets and machine configurations.
- Move from Kubernetes to OpenShift
Demonstrate that OpenShift is Kubernetes by deploying Kubernetes-native applications on OpenShift.
- Introduce automation on OpenShift
Automate OpenShift administration tasks using bash scripts and Ansible playbooks.
- Manage operators with OpenShift
Deploy Kubernetes Operators and configure OpenShift cluster operators.
- Implement GitOps with Jenkins
Implement a GitOps workflow using containerized Jenkins to administer an OpenShift cluster.
- Configure enterprise authentication
Integrate OpenShift with enterprise identity providers.
- Configure trusted TLS certificates
Configure OpenShift with trusted TLS certificates for external access to cluster services and applications.
- Configure dedicated node pools
Add nodes to an OpenShift cluster with custom configurations tuned for special workloads.
- Configure persistent storage
Configure storage providers and storage classes to ensure cluster user access to persistent storage.
- Manage cluster monitoring and metrics
Configure and manage the OpenShift monitoring stack.
- Provision and inspect cluster logging
Deploy, query, and troubleshoot cluster-wide logging.
- Recover failed worker nodes
Inspect, troubleshoot, and remediate worker nodes in a variety of failure scenarios.
Réservez votre formation
Entrez vos informations pour confirmer votre réservation.