This overview course will enable you to understand the challenges of collaborative work at all levels of the company. It will give you a precise vision of the uses, methods and technological solutions that can be envisaged in terms of collaboration, as well as their implementation in the Information System.
Collaborative Work: New Practices in the Digital Age
Qui devrait suivre ce cours?
Operational managers, IT managers and all those who want to make IS and practices evolve through value-added collaborative systems.
This course requires basic computer skills such as the use of Windows and the Internet.
- Discover the benefits of collaborative work
- Assess the strategic issues of collaborative work for companies
- Understand the uses, methods and technological solutions of the collaborative process.
- Set up a collaborative work environment
Concepts and issues
- Business context, networking, enterprise 2.0/3.0.
- Definitions and culture of collaborative work.
- Strategic contributions and challenges (productivity, innovation, agility…).
- Operational issues (business process improvement, teleworking, mobility…).
Employees’ needs and uses
- Expectations and needs of teams in terms of collaboration.
- « Employees want to collaborate ». Illustrations.
- Collaboration circles: « Me », the team, the extended enterprise, the rest of the world…
- Maturity of uses: Different « attitudes » towards collaboration.
- Importance of corporate culture. « Leading by example ».
Collaboration technologies and standards
- Technology fundamentals: Mobile, Multichannel, Open Standards, XML, AJAX, Web Services, Shared directories.
- Terminals and interfaces: Ergonomics, Portability, HTML5, Responsive Design, BYOD.
- Connected objects, Internet of Things.
- Computer/domotic link, augmented reality.
General mapping of collaboration solutions
- Synchronous/asynchronous communication: Text, voice and/or video. Presence and personnel management.
- Tools: telephones, messaging, chat and microblogging, ‘X’conferences, webinars…
- Information management: Information life cycle and document management.
- Information structuring, confidentiality levels. Tools: ECM, portal, ‘Xnet’ sites, Mashups…
- Knowledge management: Differences between information and knowledge.
- Knowledge capitalization in the « extended enterprise ». Place of social networks.
- KM tools: Social Networks, wikis, directories, social bookmark, e-Learning and MOOC, etc.
- Process Management: Principles of coordination, modeling and orchestration of business processes. Tools.
- Setting up environments for collaborative work.
- Modeling of collaborative processes.
- Choice of tools and solutions.
- Project actors and activities. Planning. Realization. Steering. Measurement. Agile methods
- Change management.
Réservez votre formation
Entrez vos informations pour confirmer votre réservation.