During these 5 days, you will learn and acquire the skills to accomplish the technical tasks listed below
- Designing, configuring, and managing your Microsoft 365 tenant
- Office 365 product functionality
- Configuring Office 365
- Managing Office 365 ProPlus deployments
- Planning and implementing identity synchronization
- Implementing application and external access
By going deep in these topics, you will be trained and you will be prepared for the Microsoft exam MS-100.
Module 1: Designing Your Microsoft 365 Tenant
This module focuses on planning your Microsoft 365 experience. This includes planning for the proper Microsoft 365 subscription, planning for Microsoft 365 in your on-premises infrastructure, planning which identity and authentication solution best fits your organizational requirements, planning your service setup, planning for hybrid environments, and planning your migration to Microsoft 365.
- Planning your Microsoft 365 Experience
- Planning Microsoft 365 in your On-premises Infrastructure
- Planning Your Identity and Authentication Solution
- Planning Your Service Setup
- Planning Your Hybrid Environment
- Planning Your Migration to Office 365
Module 2: Configuring Your Microsoft 365 Tenant
While Module 1 focuses on planning your Microsoft 365 tenant, this modules transitions to configuring your tenant. This includes configuring your Microsoft 365 experience, including your organization profile, your tenant subscription, your services and add-ins, and your tenant configuration. You will then learn how to manage Microsoft 365 user accounts and licenses, security groups, and domain services. You will conclude by examining how to leverage FastTrack and partner services.
- Configuring Your Microsoft 365 Experience
- Managing User Accounts and Licenses in Microsoft 365
- Managing Security Groups in Microsoft 365
- Implementing Your Domain Services
- Leveraging FastTrack and Partner Services
Module 3: Managing Your Microsoft 365 Tenant
In the prior modules, you learned how to plan for and configure your Microsoft 365 tenant. In this module, you will take the next step in the deployment process by learning how to manage your tenant once it has been implemented. This includes configuring your Microsoft 365 administrator roles, managing tenant health and services, and managing user-driven and centralized deployments of Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise (formerly Office 365 ProPlus).
- Configuring Microsoft 365 Admin Roles
- Managing Tenant Health and Services
- Managing User-Driven Client Installations
- Managing Centralized Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise Deployments
Module 4: Office 365 Overview
This module examines the primary features and functionality of the key Microsoft 365 services, including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Teams, Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, and Power Virtual Agents. This module also introduces you additional Microsoft 365 resources and provides an introduction to device management using Microsoft Intune, security baselines, and conditional access.
- Exchange Online Overview
- SharePoint Online Overview
- Teams Overview
- Power Platform Overview
- Power Apps Overview
- Power Automate Overview
- Power BI Overview
- Power Virtual Agents Overview
- Additional Resources Overview
- Device Management Overview
Module 5: Configuring Microsoft 365 Clients
This module introduces you to the Microsoft 365 clients, including mobile clients and clients working offline. This module also examines how to configure Office client connectivity to Microsoft 365, including automatic client configuration, DNS records required for automatic client configuration, configuring Outlook clients, configuring MFA, and troubleshooting client connectivity.
- Microsoft 365 Client Overview
- Configuring Office Client Connectivity to Microsoft 365
Module 6: Capturing User-Driven Data
This module examines how to capture user-driven data using Office Telemetry and Workplace Analytics.
- Configuring Office Telemetry
- Configuring Workplace Analytics
Module 7: Planning and Implementing Identity Synchronization
This module provides an in-depth examination of Microsoft 365 Identity synchronization, with a focus on Azure Active Directory Connect. You will learn how to plan for and implement Azure AD Connect and, how to manage synchronized identities, and how to implement password management in Microsoft 365 using multi-factor authentication and self-service password management.
- Introduction to Identity Synchronization
- Planning for Azure AD Connect
- Implementing Azure AD Connect
- Managing Synchronized Identities
- Password Management in Microsoft 365
Module 8: Implementing Application and External Access
This modules provides a comprehensive look at implementing application and external access. You will learn how to add and manage applications in Azure Active Directory, including how to configure multi-tenant applications. You will then examine how to configure Azure AD Application Proxy, including how to install and register a connector and how to publish an on-premises app for remote access. Finally, you will examine how to design and manage solutions for external access. This includes licensing guidance for Azure AD B2B collaboration, creating a collaborative user, and troubleshooting a B2B collaboration.
- Implementing Applications in Azure AD
- Configuring Azure AD App Proxy
- Solutions for External Access
This course is designed for persons who are aspiring to the Microsoft 365 Enterprise Admin role and have completed one of the Microsoft 365 role-based administrator certification paths.
- Completed a role-based administrator course such as Messaging, Teamwork, Security and Compliance, or Collaboration.
- A proficient understanding of DNS and basic functional experience with Microsoft 365 services.
- A proficient understanding of general IT practices.