This course is designed to teach you how to:
• identify the correct stakeholders,
• collect the required information,
• gather them,
• transform efficiently the information in the correct model
• manage it throughout the lifecycle of the project.
At the end of this training you will be prepared to take on the “Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering - Foundation Level” exam - 275€ excl VAT/delegate.
Compliant with the IREB® syllabus:
• Introduction and foundations
• System and system context
• Requirements elicitation
• Requirements documentation
• Documentation of requirements using natural language
• Model-based documentation of requirements
• Requirements validation and negotiation
• Requirements management
• Tool support
Everybody involved in the requirements engineering process, from analysts to project managers.
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
• Familiarity with the engineering process