After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Create an Excel report
• Create an Excel table
• Create a pivot table and pivot chart
• Create a dashboard and analyze data
• Create Hierarchies
• Create an Excel data model and connect to external data
• Module 1: Reporting in ExcelThis module explains how to create a report in Excel
• Module 2: Excel TablesThis module explains how to create data tables in Excel
• Module 3: Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts
• Module 4: Dashboards
• Module 5: Hierarchies
• Module 6: The Excel Data Model
This course is intended for anyone who wants to take the data analysis technologies in Excel beyond formulas and add more advanced capabilities such as dashboards, hierarchies, and relationships.
Before attending this course, students must have:
• Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
• Advanced working knowledge of Excel spreadsheets including formulas.