The course examines the essential features of the framework. It also spans the Learning Points required to take the TOGAF® Level 1 exam, and during the course delegates will be helped to prepare for this exam.
- The Architecture Development Method (ADM) - architecture process
- Guidelines and techniques for using and adapting the ADM
- The Architecture Content Framework - how to describe architecture
- The Enterprise Continuum - a classification system for architecture assets
- TOGAF™ 9 Reference Models - the 'building blocks' of an Information System
- Architectural Governance and Capability - governance, skills and maturity
- Course Outline
- Course Introduction
- Basic Concepts
- Core Concepts and Reference Models
- An Introduction to the ADM
- The Enterprise Continuum
- Architecture Governance
- Architecture Views and Viewpoints
- The ADM Phases
- Building Blocks and the ADM
- Key ADM Deliverables
- ADM Guidelines and Techniques
- Foundation Exam Preparation
- Foundation Exam
This training course was developed for anyone who wants to learn about and/or start applying TOGAF 9 and who wants to get certified. This would be for example business-, enterprise-, and IT architects and consultants.
There are no formal pre-requisites for this course and certification.