This course enables participants to:
- translate their software development process to Jira
- collaborate effectively with their team through agile boards
- estimate and track their work in Jira
- effectively use the integration with development and collaboration tools (Bamboo, Bitbucket, Confluence)
- feel confident that you can collaborate effectively with your software development team in Jira
- The Scrum software development process and how it is implemented within Jira Software.
- Being able to create a board and configure it.
- Working with the product/project backlog
- Estimating and tracking work
- Understanding the release hub
- Making the most of the integration with Bitbucket and Bamboo
- Benefits of the integration with Confluence
- Jira reporting on software development
- Prioritize and group issues by means of epics and versions.
- Guidelines / best practices
This training is suitable for Scrum masters, Product Owners, project leaders, developers and anyone who uses or wants to use Jira Software.
- You have followed the Jira Essentials Training or have a comparable level of knowledge.
- Basic knowledge of Jira including creating and working with issues and creating and managing search filters based on JQL (Jira Query Language).
- Basic understanding of the Agile processes and Scrum method.