This training consists of two parts.
Part 1 – Focuses on the Agile project team. You learn to translate user stories into an organized backlog and you discover how to rate user stories through various ways of estimating. You are going to configure Scrum boards to meet all project requirements, regardless of the complexity of the project. In addition, you learn to register time and how that works with subtasks. You will also gain insight into planning releases and finally Jira's extensive reporting options are discussed.
Part 2 - You start in this training with an introduction to Portfolio for Jira and then get a comprehensive overview of how the product works. During the training, we deal with the preparation of a roadmap based on issues in Jira Software, the forecasting of release data, the management of team capacity and the creation and sharing of reports on these important topics with stakeholders.
- projects and Project Teams;
- manage the backlog;
- advanced Sprint Planning;
- estimation and time registration;
- sprints with complex projects;
- release management;
- use of reports and dashboards;
- Jira reporting;
- Integrating documentation and collaboration with Confluence;
- Guidelines / best practices.
- portfolio overview;
- high level planning with portfolio;
- configure Jira software to support portfolio hierarchies;
- make a plan;
- understand and use the portfolio planning view;
- change and manage the scope;
- use dependencies;
- changes and modifications to releases;
- change and manage teams;
- knowledge about the portfolio reports.
Jira for Project Managers is suitable for Scrum Masters, Product Owners, project leaders, Agile developers and anyone who uses Jira Software or wants to delve further into it.
- You have followed the Jira Essentials and Jira for Software Development or you have a comparable level of knowledge.
- You have extensive knowledge of Jira Software and experience with Agile Development.