This course enables participants to:
- understand the basic concepts of Jira.
- get comfortable with the tool through real-life business scenarios on a preconfigured instance of Jira
- determine who typically performs which tasks and why
- learn the basics of managing and tracking team issues and projects
- feel confident that they can get started with Jira in their everyday work
- Creating a Jira issue and handling it correctly based on the workflow.
- Monitoring of statuses of Jira issues by using the search filters.
- Understand how projects and issues are organized in Jira.
- Save searches to reuse them for reports.
- Editing existing issues, changing the priority and adding comments.
- Adjustment of multiple issues at the same time.
- Use a version to coordinate a release.
- Setting up dashboards to monitor and communicate the status of a project.
This training is suitable for starting Jira users, product and project managers and Jira administrators.
No prior knowledge is required for this training.