- The importance of Service Management as a Practice.
- The importance of ITIL® Release, Control & Validation while providing Service.
- How all processes in ITIL® Release, Control & Validation interact with other Service Lifecycle processes.
- The processes, activities, methods and functions used in each of the ITIL® Release, Control & Validation processes.
- How to use the ITIL® Release, Control & Validation processes, activities and functions to achieve operational excellence.
- How to measure ITIL® Release, Control & Validation.
- Understanding of technology and implementation considerations surrounding ITIL® Release, Control & Validation.
- Challenges, Critical Success Factors and Risks associated to ITIL® Release, Control & Validation.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited / The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited.
1. Introduction to ITIL® Release, Control & Validation
- Change Management
- Release and Deployment Management
- Service Validation and Testing
- Service Asset and Configuration Management
- Knowledge Management
- Request Fulfillment
- Service Evaluation
4. Technology Considerations
5. Challenges and Critical Success Factors
- Staff involved in Release, Control & Validation of IT Services.
- Individuals who have attained the ITIL® Foundation certificate in Service Management and who wish to advance to higher level ITIL® certifications.
- Individuals who require a deep understanding of ITIL® in Release, Control & Validation processes and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT services.
ITIL® Foundation certificate.
Familiarity with the terminology and the context of the course in their own business environment.
Have exposure working in the service management capacity within a service provider environment, with responsibility emphasizing on at least one of the topics of the course.