The BPM Fundamental, OMG Certified Project Management course provides a theoretical and practical overview of the technical knowledge required for the success of the OCEB Fundamental exam.
The theoretical presentations of the BPM training attempt to describe in detail the technologies used by a Fundamental OCEB certifier as well as the best practices for implementing them.
The practical workshops of the BPM Fundamental, OMG Certified Projects Management course allow the setting up of a complete infrastructure of technologies and services for a certified OCEB Fundamental and this from a blank platform. The participants thus master all the necessary knowledge on the implementation of the components as they will meet them in production.
- Les bases du business d'un point de vue général
- Eléments de gestion du personnel
- Les bases de la stratégie business
- Planification et définition des objectifs
- Gestion de projets et de programmes
- Eléments de marketing
- Eléments de finance
Business Process: Concepts and Fundamentals
- Identify business processes
- The Business Process Modeling Levels
- Characteristics of a business process
- As-is processes and to-be processes
- Formulate objectives and goals for business processes
Business Process Management: Concepts and Fundamentals
- The fundamental aspects of business process management
- Process Management Styles
- Functional or process-oriented organization
- Role and responsibilities of stakeholders
- Tools for Business Process Management
- The fundamentals of the Business Motivational Model
- Business Vision, Mission, Goals, Goals
- Means, guidelines, strategy, tactics, ...
- Aspects of Business Modeling
Business Process: Modeling Concepts
- The fundamentals of the Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN)
- Activities and decomposition
- The Basics of BPMN
- Control flow, message flow
- Events, gateways, data objects, artifacts, associations
- Elements of a BPMN diagram
- Grouping the elements of a model
- Difference between sequential and parallel flows
Business Process: Modeling
- Study of BPMN diagrams
- Logic functions: OR, AND, XOR
- Events start, end and timer
- Pools, lanes, activities, sub-process
- Intermediate events
Process Quality, Governance and Dashboard
- References deployed in the different sectors
- Balanced Scorecards (Balanced Scorecards)
- APQC process qualification framework
- Value Chain Reference Model
- Business Process Maturity Model
- Six-Sigma Basics
- SCOR (logistics chain)
- COBIT, Basel II, Sarbanes-Oxley
- Exam Preparation
- Mock exam
Business Analysts who are responsible for requirements specification or are involved in business process re-design or improvement.
Business and Process Architects responsible for establishing frameworks and direction for enterprise processes; or who will participate in process re-design or process-oriented development efforts.
Auditors who need to capture/review processes in an organization.
In order to be able to follow the BPM Fundamental, OMG Certified Project Management training under the best conditions, it is recommended to have some knowledge on the following points:
- It is desirable but not essential that participants have some experience in project management
- Want to get an official certification.
- Want to discover the principle of BPM (Business Process Management) and understand the stakes of companies, ways to formalize and improve strategic processes and get them to deliver the value expected by customers.