We are actively looking for a MS Office / O365 Digital Coach/Trainer who is highly motivated to work as a part of the Learning and Development team
Position open to employees and freelancers
Proven expertise with successful completion of Microsoft certification(s) (Word/Excel/Outlook/PowerPoint/Access)
Proven expertise of Office365 (Exchange Online, Skype For Business, SharePoint Online, Groups, Teams, One Note… )
Knowledge of IT infrastructure
Great presentation skills
Knowledgeable in adult learning methodologies
Caring, positive and encouraging attitude
+2 years working experience as a coach/trainer
FR – NL Mandatory
EN - nice to have
Customer oriented, team worker, flexible, structured
Honest, ethical, straightforward
objective and open mindedStress resistant and empathic
If you have previous experience and/or you are interested in taking your career to the next level, we encourage you to apply.
Our growing company is searching for an Account Manager who can offer reliable support to the sales team and help improve efficiency as sales volume increases.
If you have previous inside sales experience and/or you’re interested in taking your career to the next level, we encourage you to apply.
- Develop and maintain strategic long-term trusting relationships with high volume clients to accomplish organic growth and long-term company objectives
- Research customers wants and needs
- Suggest solutions that answer clients needs and wants
- Ensure the ordered products are delivered in a timely manner
- Serve as contact point for key customers and internal teams
- Resolve customers' complaints in an effective and respectful way
- Gather, report and communicate customers' feedback on service, technology and product delivery
- Research and source new potential clients
- Measure, track and analyze key account metrics
- Create reports for upper management
- Keep abreast with industry and market trends and best practices
- Previous working experience as an Account Manager for 2 years
- Experience in B2B market
- Affinity with IT and/or training solutions
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Aptitude in networking and building relationships
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet critical deadlines
- Problem-solving and negotiation aptitude
- Strong knowledge of MS Office suite
FR & NL (English is a plus)
Customer oriented, team worker, flexible, structured. Honest, ethical, straightforward, objective and open minded.
Stress resistant and empathic.
If you want to join our team send your resume and motivation letter to email@example.com – att. Miriam Burm