The procedures are introduced step-by-step and then reinforced with practice and challenges. You'll work on a site that meets the needs of a client and reflect on your own experience to take the procedures you learn back into your own work and any new situations you encounter.
It is a full day course and intended to serve as day two of a two-day Drupal site building curriculum.
- Get data into your database with fielded entities
- Create lists of content from the database and manage display on your site
- Understand all fundamental facets of building a Drupal 8 website including how custom modules and themes are built
- Assemble a website out of individual components
The content of this course targets people who have had a basic introduction to Drupal 8 and are ready to become skilled at Drupal 8 site building.
- In order to get the most out of this course you should have prior experience in:
- Completed either Introduction to Drupal 8 or What’s New in Drupal 8
- Some prior experience with CMSs and building websites
- HTML and CSS experience