- Install and configure Red Hat Storage Server
- Create and manage different volume types
- Learn about IP failover for NFS and SMB
- Explore georeplication
- Configure network encryption
- Manage tiering
Introduction to Red Hat Storage
Understand Red Hat Storage server features and terminology.
Install Red Hat Gluster Storage
Install Red Hat Gluster Storage.
Configure Red Hat Gluster Storage
Build and configure a Red Hat Gluster Storage volume.
Create different volume types.
Access data on Red Hat GLuster storage volumes with various clients.
Configure ACLs and Quotas
Implement POSIX ACLs and quotas.
Grow storage volumes online.
Configure IP Failover
Configure IP failover.
Configure georeplication for disaster recovery.
Perform basic troubleshooting tasks.
Manage volume snapshots.
Install Red Hat Gluster Storage Console
Install Red Hat Gluster Storage Console.
Manage storage tiering for a volume.
Monitor Red Hat Gluster Storage
Monitor Red Hat Gluster Storage performance.
Configure Network Encryption
Configure Network Encryption for Red Hat Gluster Storage.
Practice and demonstrate knowledge and skills learned in Red Hat Gluster Storage Administration.
Note: Course outline is subject to change with technology advances and as the nature of the underlying job evolves. For questions or confirmation on a specific objective or topic, please contact us.
- Linux system administrators and storage administrators interested in, or responsible for, maintaining large storage clusters using Red Hat Storage
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or an equivalent level of knowledge is highly recommended
For candidates who have not earned their RHCSA, confirmation of the needed skills can be obtained by passing the online skills assessment.