Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
• Install and configure Red Hat Ansible Automation for Networking on a management system
• Use Ansible to run ad hoc commands and playbooks to automate tasks
• Write effective Ansible playbooks for network automation
• Gather information about network infrastructure configuration and backup
• Automate specific network administration use cases, including configuration of routers and switches, ports, VLANs, SNMP monitoring, and routing protocols
• Use Ansible playbooks to target devices from various hardware vendors, including Cisco, Juniper, and Arista
Install Ansible and create Ansible inventories.
Run commands and plays
Execute ad hoc commands and prepare Ansible playbooks.
Control tasks with loops and conditions.
Safeguard information with Ansible Vault and manage inventories.
Automate simple network operations
Gather network information with Ansible and configure network devices.
Automate complex operations
Solve new MACD challenges and overcome real-world challenges.
This course is designed for network administrators, network automation engineers, and infrastructure automation engineers who want to learn how to use Ansible to automate the administration, deployment, and configuration management of the network infrastructure of their organization or enterprise.
• Experience with network administration, including a solid understanding of TCP/IP, routers, and managed switches
• Familiarity with managing network devices from the command line, preferably with one or more of Cisco IOS, IOS XR, or NX-OS; Juniper JUNOS; Arista EOS; or VyOS
• You will work with text files and run commands in a Red Hat Enterprise Linux environment. A working knowledge of Linux, including how to edit text files and run commands from the shell, and how to use SSH to log in to remote systems
• Knowledge equivalent to Red Hat System Administration I (RH124) or better is recommended
• Prior Ansible knowledge is not required