Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
• Deploy microservices with WildFly Swarm.
• Deploy microservices with Vert.x.
• Deploy microservices with Spring Boot.
• Develop an API gateway.
• Implement fault tolerance with Hystrix.
Deploy microservices to an OpenShift cluster
Deploy an application based on a microservice architecture to an OpenShift cluster.
Deploy microservices with the WildFly Swarm runtime
Develop and deploy a microservice using the WildFly Swarm runtime.
Develop microservices with the Vert.x runtime
Develop and deploy a microservice using the Vert.x runtime.
Develop microservices with the Spring Boot runtime
Develop and deploy a microservice using the Spring Boot runtime.
Develop an API gateway
Develop and deploy an API gateway using the WildFly Swarm runtime.
Implement fault tolerance with Hystrix
Administer fault tolerance in a series of microservices using the Hystrix libraries.
• Java application developers interested in employing microservices architectures
• Software architects interested in creating and deploying microservices
Red Hat recommends these prerequisites:
• Have completed Red Hat Application Development I: Implementing Microservice Architectures (JB283), or demonstrate equivalent experience with microservice architecture
• Being a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or higher is helpful, for navigation and usage of the command line
• Being a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Containerized Application Development, completing Red Hat OpenShift Development I: Containerizing Applications (DO288), or experiencing developing and deploying containerized applications to an OpenShift cluster