This course is based on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 7.5 and Openshift Container Platform 4.2. The Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration exam is included.
OpenShift is a containerized application platform that allows enterprises to manage container deployments and scale their applications using Kubernetes. OpenShift provides predefined application environments and builds upon Kubernetes to provide support for DevOps principles such as reduced time to market, infrastructure-as-code, continuous integration (CI), and continuous delivery (CD).
This course is designed for system administrators, system architects, and developers who want to install and configure Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform.
- System and Software Architects interested in understanding features and functionality of an OpenShift cluster.
- System Administrators interested in the initial establishment of a cluster.
- Cluster Operators interested in the ongoing maintenance of a cluster.
- Site Reliability Engineers interested in the ongoing maintenance and troubleshooting of a cluster.
- Become a Red Hat Certified System Administrator, or demonstrate equivalent Red Hat Enterprise Linux system administration experience
- Complete Introduction to Containers, Kubernetes, and Red Hat OpenShift (DO180), or demonstrate equivalent experience with containers, Kubernetes, and OpenShift basics