• Enumerate Oracle security solutions to meet application security requirements.
• Define application contexts (locally and accessed globally).
• Control the data access using Virtual Private Database and Oracle Label Security.
• Build secure applications using Real Application Security.
Benefits to You
Taking this course gives you a chance to engage in hands-on practices and demonstrations that will teach you how to use preventive control features of Oracle Database 12c. As a result, you can secure your applications using Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control or other simple tools like SQL*Plus. Furthermore, you'll develop expertise using the following security features of the database: Application Context, Fine Grained Access Control, Virtual Private Database, Oracle Label Security, and Real Application Security. You'll also become familiar with implementing suggested Oracle solutions for common problems.
• Course Practices and Additional Information
• Course Objectives and Schedule
Using Application Contexts
• Description of Application Context
• Application Context Implementation
Implementing Virtual Private Database
• Fine-Grained Access Control and VPD
Implementing Real Application Security
• RAS Implementation and Use
• Real Application Security Overview
Implementing Oracle Label Security
• Oracle Label Security Policies Management
• Oracle Label Security Registration
• Access Control Overview
Application Developers, System Analysts, Security Administrators, Systems Architects, Application Server Administrators
• Create PL/SQL procedures
• Good understanding of SQL
• Good knowledge of Oracle Database Applications
• Create and manage database users, roles, and privileges
• Introduction to Oracle Database Security Ed 1