During these 6 days, you will learn and acquire the skills to accomplish the technical tasks listed below
• Managing Office 365 Content Services
• Managing SharePoint Online
• Enabling Microsoft Teams for Collaboration
• Enabling Office 365 Workloads for Collaboration
Managing Office 365 Content Services
· Managing SharePoint Online
· Enabling Microsoft Teams for Collaboration
· Enabling Office 365 Workloads for Collaboration
Candidates for this exam are Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrators who take part in evaluating, planning, migrating, deploying, and managing Microsoft 365 services. They perform Microsoft 365 tenant management tasks for an enterprise, including its identities, security, compliance, and supporting technologies.
Candidates have a working knowledge of Microsoft 365 workloads and should have been an administrator for at least one Microsoft 365 workload (Exchange, SharePoint, Skype for Business, Windows as a Service). Candidates also have a working knowledge of networking, server administration, and IT fundamentals such as DNS, Active Directory, and PowerShell.