- Navigate within a Rational DOORS database
- Create structured data in a Rational DOORS formal module
- Modify existing data in a Rational DOORS formal module
- Review existing data in a Rational DOORS formal module
- Create relationships in a Rational DOORS database
- Report on relationships in a Rational DOORS database
English LVC are organised from 3pm to 11pm.
When you complete the Instructor-Led version of this course, you will be eligible to earn an IBM Training Badge that can be displayed on your website, business cards and social media channels to demonstrate your mastery of the skills you learned here.
- View information
- Edit information
- Structure information
- Get Word documents into Rational DOORS
- Generate requirements documents
- Use attributes to capture information about requirements
- Find data
- Manipulate the display
- Create and analyze traceability
- Insert information in other formats
This basic course is for new IBM Rational DOORS users.
There are no prerequisites for this course.