This course provides participants with introductory to advanced knowledge of how to model metadata for predictable reporting and analysis results using IBM Cognos Cube Designer.
Participants will learn the full scope of the metadata modeling process, from initial project creation, to publishing a dynamic cube, and enabling end users to easily author reports and analyze data.
• 1: Introduction to IBM Cognos Dynamic Cubes
• 2: Create and design a Dynamic Cube
• 3: Deploy and configure a Dynamic Cube
• 4: Advanced Dynamic Cube modeling
• 5:Advanced features of Cube Designer
• 6: Optimize performance with aggregates
• 7: Define Security
• 8: Model a virtual cube
Knowledge of dimensional modeling and design. Experience using the IBM Cognos Analytics portal and Administration.