The DNAIE course also provides hands-on-labs to demonstrate DNA automation using Cisco APIC-EM and virtualization using Cisco NFV.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
• Identify the Digital Network Architecture solution by describing the vision, strategy, general concepts and components of it
• Implement network automation using Cisco APIC-EM and the built-in applications like Network Plug and Play, EasyQoS, IWAN and Path Trace
• Implement network virtualization using Cisco Network Function Virtualization in Enterprise branch network
• Implement network analytics using Cisco Connected Mobile Experience (CMX) cloud
• Implement network security using Cisco StealthWatch, Cisco TrustSec and Cisco Identity Services Engine(ISE)
• Module 1: Identifying Role of Digital Network Architecture in Contemporary Network
• Module 2: Implementing DNA Automation in Core Networks
• Module 3: Implementing Network Analytics in Cisco DNA
• Module 4: Implementing Security in a DNA Network
• Module 5: Implementing Enterprise Network Fabric in the DNA Architecture
• Experienced network engineers working for Enterprise customers who are early adopters of Ciscos Digital Network Architecture
• Channel Partner Field Engineers who are supporting trials and early deployments of DNA
It is recommended, but not required, that students have the following knowledge and skills:
• Foundational understanding of network design, routing concepts, QoS, and network security including firewall operations (transparent mode).
• Ability to configure OSPF and EIGRP routing protocols along with an understanding of Enterprise WAN and DMVPN technologies.
• Understanding of Wireless LAN parameters, Wireless LAN Controllers and Access Point capabilities.
• Basic understanding of Cisco Prime Infrastructure, KVM Virtualization and programming concepts including; Northbound, Southbound and REST APIs.